Thursday, July 8, 2010

Guy mowing lawn says LeBron’s decision more important to him than life itself

AP - Joe Wilson of Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania is just a regular guy. And one of the NBA's biggest fans. But he has issued a press release to the local circulars and news outlets that he will keep mowing his lawn until there is a resolution to the dragged out, much hyped saga that is LeBron James' future in the NBA.

"The King's decision to stay with the Cleveland Cavaliers or skip town," said Wilson, "is more important to me than life itself. It's more important than my wife, my kids, my job."

Wilson, 34, has not been sleeping well and has been mowing his lawn repeatedly and obsessively at all hours of the day and night, driving his once loving neighbors to threaten his life with ice picks and gardening tools. Wilson's wife Marjorie has fled with their three children to her mother's house for, as she put it, "an indefinite period of time - probably forever."

"It's not a protest," said the inconsolable Wilson while cleaning his edger, "It's just how I'm dealing with it. I need this ordeal to end. I need to move on. I need closure."

LeBron James is scheduled to make his decision tonight at 8:00 pm eastern on ESPN. Perhaps then our nation can begin the healing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment